About the role:
The Vendor Procurement – Senior Executive will be responsible for handling day-to-day operation activities of a transactional deal for example, coordination with the OEMs regarding dispatch details or handling invoicing-related activities, making sure dispatch is happening according to the SOPs and maintaining the same on excels. Should be able to maintain OEM’s product info on Excel and PowerPoint.
Your key deliverables are to:
- Maintain Business Hygiene – Operations & coordination with OEMs
- Driving EV expertise for the entire business function.
- Source and build a vendor network.
- Owning ecosystem universe by identifying and onboarding partners constantly.
- Onboarding and completing partner engagement plans.
- Driving strong relations with partners and individuals to stay at top of their priority list.
- Be the SPOC for after-sales service between ecosystem partner and customer.
- Driving EV expertise for the entire business function, quality bomb breakup, constantly updated on the industry, physical store/factory visits, EV expert for after-sales service.
- Ecosystem partner identification, onboarding and driving new opportunities annual partner engagement program, campaigning and other ways to drive new opportunities.
- Complete vendor hygiene for pre-sales, and post-sales service SOPs, defined delivery timelines after payments, spare part lists & other hygiene-related things
- Should be able to coordinate day-to-day backend operations of a B2B deal when at a transactional stage.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
You must have:
- The candidate should be a graduate, MBA preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in operations & logistics.
- Should have good knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.