About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager with the below criteria who has developed a successful career in business development, is experienced in corporate sales and who has a demonstrable track record of delivering against revenue targets through their innovative sales skills. He/she would drive the new client relationship management and key account management for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
You are required to:
- Driving sales to electric vehicle solutions.
- Understand the EV market and ecosystem.
- New Account Development & Key Account Management as an individual contributor.
- Develop long-term strategies and shorter-term plans to meet aggressive revenue goals.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Create client presentations, and proposals, and coordinate the end-to-end of a deal.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-suite and VP-level Executives.
- Explore opportunities, upsell, cross-sell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships.
- Organize and Prioritize
- Meet Deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Effective in written and verbal communication
- Excellent in presentations coordination
- Good negation and problem-solving skills
You must have the following:
- Graduate/Post Graduation with 5-8 Years of Business Development / Corporate Sales experience
- Experience of having worked with Corporates/Institutions in the past as an individual contributor
- Automotive, Fleet and Electric Vehicle
- Energy Storage
- Service Tech.