About the role:
We are looking for an Ecommerce Manager who will be responsible for driving sales and achieving revenue goals through the ECommerce marketplace.
• Develop an overall strategy for online marketplace development and manage the day-to-day operations of The BLive EV Store.
• Create sales strategies and own revenue targets from ECommerce operations for the brand
• Coordinate with our Digital Marketing Team for campaigns and promotions.
• Manage various operational activities such as merchandising, product listings, customer service, etc. related to the company’s ECommerce presence
• Monitor the business performance and report the same along with recommendations to the management.
• Update and maintain e-commerce sales data and report to the management
• Ensure compliance with relevant laws & regulations while managing various agreements, contracts, disclaimers, etc
Here’s What You Should Have
• Minimum of 5+ years in handling online marketplaces, preferably in the e-commerce industry
• Good communication, analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Understanding of Ads/Promotion/Coupons/AMS and Optimization of ads.
• Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-commerce websites/portals.
• Excellent knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
• Masters in Marketing/MBA is a plus Skills:- Marketing and E-commerce