We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our
digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead
integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will
work with the design team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and Content Writers to launch
campaigns on time and on budget.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEM, social media, marketing database,
email, video campaigns, A/B testing, and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess them against
goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
• Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across
multiple channels and customer touchpoints
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for
adoption where appropriate
• Experience in Managing CRM
• Knowledge of SEO
• Proficiency in Google Ads
• Experience in Facebook & Instagram campaign management
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, marketing database, email, social
media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, awareness, and sales.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Working knowledge of Word Press.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
You must have:
● Min 6 years of Digital Marketing experience