About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Chartered Accountant who will look after the overall Finance function
and contribute to the growth of the organization.
Your key deliverables will be:
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a
framework for these to be met.
• Use financial modeling to simulate financial scenarios
• Manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organizational financial
documents and the company’s budget.
• Financial control and maintaining the financial health of the organization.
• Collaborate with management on the development and execution of funding strategies
• Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial
regulations and acceptable financial principles.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual
performance compared to the business plans.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process, and conduct monthly
• Organize and Prioritize
• Time Management
• Attention to detail
• Effective in written and verbal communication
• Excellent in presentations coordination
• Good negation and problem-solving skills
• 5 – 8 Years of experience