About the role:
The B2B enterprise solutions is focused on helping businesses, hospitality chains, educational institutes and corporates switch to electric for their last-mile delivery needs through multiple options we create. The business operations professional in a B2B function is responsible for managing and supporting the sales team to improve efficiency, productivity, and profitability. This involves customer engagement, pre-sales and post-sales operations, and reporting.
Roles and responsibilities:
Pre Sales –
- Coordinate pre-sales tasks in live-deal such as deal agreements draft and hygiene-related tasks.
- Ensure all customer-related gaps are catered which is required to close the deal.
- Any business and sales hygiene to be conducted as a part of the electric vehicle delivery process onthe customer side of things.
Post Sales –
- Coordinating & handling any escalations of EV fleet operators.
- Should be able to track & maintain records of payments.
- Handle and coordinate post-sales escalations of fleet operators related to vehicle downtime.
- Vendor Management
- Operation Management
- Microsoft Tools (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word Etc.)
- Good Communication skills (English, Hindi)
You must have:
- Graduate/Post Graduation
- Possess a good understanding of fleet operators in the delivery sector (Ex. Food, Grocery, Packages Etc).